Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Where is all the hype?!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Where is all the hype?!
Re:Where is all the hype?! 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Will there be goaltimate set up for fans?
TonyLeonardo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I will have Sean's goaltimate set for whoever wants to set it up and play!
asnyder
Admin
graphgraph

Re:Where is all the hype?! 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
NICE! it's on.

i'll help set it up.
KimTischler
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Where is all the hype?! 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
wow... no one is bringing it!

leave it to the old man to start the trash talking. it's obvious that i need to teach you young pups how to play the game, but having to teach how to trash talk too? a travesty.

btw, i am uncoverable. or is it unrecoverable. i get those two confused. in any case, its a win win for me. at 41, if i rule you... you suck - be embarrassed. if i suck, i'm 41 - expected (look at pete konigsberg for example).

bring it.

delaney came thru last night. i asked for payment for a bet we made and he brought none. what more could i ask for? more reasons to verbally shred him at any opportunity is the greatest gift. i thought (stupid of me) that while he was not out on the field making bad throwing decision after bad throwing decision...

we played royal last night. when the captain (pat stoltz) is spending most of his little energy and the game bitching about how his "high school core" never showed up, that is a recipe for disaster. jim breeze, way to work that dumb ass!
during our game, tom waxing gibbous was last man back - if not, he was just playing zone while royal was playing man (yeah weeee) - big time poaching and i sailed one by him like he was a rented mule. i think pat was unable to slip a post it note under him. maxim: if waxing gibbous is deep, throw caution to the air and wax him.

jim breeze is soft. kenny handled him. i mean... kenny is like 70, no? "these are not the droids you are looking for jim".

babbino has a mowhawk. he trash talks himself.

ok, hope that is enough seed there. hop on! we have two days. i'd do more, but i am anti-social and know only 3 or 4 people. matt tracy (our own sam champion & ms. congeniality) knows everyone, but is too much of an ambassador to trash talk. what a waste.

white is going all the way baby.

sanchez
ArnoldSanchez
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/08/11 10:19 By ArnoldSanchez.

Re:Where is all the hype?! 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
Watch how much Forests MVP, Travis Richards, lets you touch the disc on Saturday Arnie.

Maybe if you guys hadn't forfeited 5 of your games this season the white/forest finals could have been everything it was hyped to be.

Bad decisions or not, you're lucky Mr Mohawk Joe Babbino can't throw and my ACL is torn.

Forest will bring the fire, even without me.
RyanDelaney
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

ps: whisper "edwin O'toole" in pat stoltz's ear during a game. he will panic and break out in hives... and you will get open on him. more open then usual i mean.
ArnoldSanchez
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

listen delamey

no one shuts me down little boy.

white/forest in the semis is even better! one of us gets to tell the other... no finals for you!

and also, you mean... you can't throw and your acl is torn (i think it is not torn anymore btw...). babbino can throw and while the throws may not be fancy, they get to their destination (unlike yours).
ArnoldSanchez
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Where is all the hype?! 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
I've torn 0 ACL's with my bad throws, the same cannot be said for Joe.

Here's my prediction for the White vs Forest semifinals.

Ken Dobyns and Jim Breez go at it once again. Shot for shot, call for call, nitpicking all the way. Someone ends up with a broken nose, and everyone else (on both teams) wishes that they would both shut up.

Arnold Sanchez doesn't touch the disc, and smashes his hoverround in a fit of rage, while Travis Richards time after time puts his nuts on peoples foreheads.

Matt Tracy gets shut down with a back hand force, all while complaining how he used to be faster.

Orion Lillyreed, fresh off an in-car-couples-feud on the way to the fields, can't handle Arnold Sanchez' banter and leaves mid game after Brian Rocklein beats him up the line.

Everyone remarks at how young the Blau's are, and Marty wishes he still had his pony tail.
RyanDelaney
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/08/11 11:12 By RyanDelaney.

Hell Yeah. Now we are getting some trash talk in. Leave it to a Scammer to get that shit done. Sanchez put those Oneonta Chumps in a body bag. That way when your team croaks afterwards from old age you don't have to go far to get one.
RyanWest
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Where is all the hype?! 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
So true. But you really have to admit, my curls were lovely. Don't deny it.
marty
FYFF
Administrator
graph

Go to topPage: 123
Moderators: marty
allhotgays.com