Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Fall League 2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Fall League 2
Fall League 2 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
It's looking like Team Yellow is picking up some steam. Fall League 2 champs in the making?

Y-E-L-L-OOOOOOOO
alli2882
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Fall League 2 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Just because you took your jerseys from season one and peed all over them does not mean that Yellow will have the same success that White did last season. Jesse came close to recreating that team, but some key ingredients are missing...
JudeTraversFrazier
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Fall League 2 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4
Jude,

don't get sour just because you didn't make the cut... practice harder and work on those behind the back throws and MAYBE you'll get drafted onto my team next season.

Wexler, i'm calling you out. Your new black vs my new yellow in the finals. As it should've been in session 1.

j
JesseCardozo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male jesse.cardozo Communalsolitude Location: Milford, CT Birthday: 03/05

Steam? lol. Yellow barely beat an injury-depleted purple team last week. And as I recall there was a certain x-white player that made a behind-the-back end zone pass against you in that game. Ask Cat... he's not forgetting that one any time soon
Kenimator
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Jesse, it's on like Donkey Kong...or I guess more like Pac Man based on your avatar. Black is gunning for the championship that Red should have had last session. BOOM!
DavidWexler
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

"Should have had?"

Explain the logic underlying that conclusion, please. Certainly it's not based on Red's performance in either the regular season or the championships (at least compared to the alternatives). Is there some other measure you are using? I suppose if you were going by looks, Red should have won by virtue of having Bosco on the roster... but failing that as your criteria, I'm hard-pressed to give the position much credence.
JudeTraversFrazier
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Happy thanksgiving all. Rest up. Get fat. Eat more turkey. Yellow will be there next week to out run and out play you... Enjoy the holiday!
JesseCardozo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male jesse.cardozo Communalsolitude Location: Milford, CT Birthday: 03/05

Wow, hey, Jesse! December 13!! 5-3 Yellow (with a point diff. of +7) plays 6-2 Green (with a point diff. of +55)! Exciting, isn't it??

Are you gonna bring your "MVP?" And the rest of the behind-the-back-thorowing, steam-picking-uping, season-1-white-castoffs?
JudeTraversFrazier
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

You know what my favorite part about Yellow is..? We have this awesome ability to play up to opponents who need to be taken down a notch. Note our history...

Beat undefeated Purple.
Beat Black who was "gunning for the championship that ]Fall 1] Red should have had..."
Beat blue white and red...

In the words of the ONLY fall league MVP ever to be voted for, Yellow is "a force in WUDI fall 2!" Game on...
JesseCardozo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

A Quick Tribute to Awesomeness:

1) Yelloooooow is legit shit. Green….mmmm your reign of point differentials is over. We will bring so much rain to drown your adorable attempt at a parade whenever the next League is in the epically distant future……….you have been warned.

2) I claim full responsibility for not winning with Jesse at a weird NE version of Yuker. Apologies mate.

3) I do not apologize for any insults that may or may not have been exchanged on Saturday evening. Man, I was on freakin FIRE.

4) Not having League on Thursday is lame. So someone who doesn't live in Danbury should share any knowledge of a lighted field to play sometime during the week. K Thanks.

5) Without Canadians on this planet, you nerds would not have the comedic entertainment of Dan Aykroyd, Jay Baruchel, John Candy, Jim Carrey, Tommy Chong, and Michael J Fox. Ladies, you wouldn't have Ryan Gosling. Men, you wouldn't have Pamela Anderson or Rachel McAdams. (Granted we would not have songs by Avril and Bieber either….). We are a blessing to the planet. You're welcome.

6) Pickup on Sunday was a field day (I don't know if you dinosaurs had those in your day, but we 90s babies had them outside and there were Fun Dip and Mondos). Hangovers, being an old fart, or whatever other pathetic excuse you people who didn't show up had are inadequate and henceforth will not longer be accepted. (Mel I hope you feel better!!) So, see you Sunday.

6 b) Those who were there today…you are AWESOME.

7) I stole Smash's recipe for baked squash. It was a delicious mouthwatering blend of cinnamon and butter and squash and *ahem* be jealous.

8) MORE LAYOUTS = MORE AWESOMENESS (Plus I need some material for highlights and I have a lot of one team throwing to another -- i don't think that's supposed to happen)

9) Challenge accepted, Jesse.

That is all.
leonarde13
Erin Lisa Michelle
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: marty
allhotgays.com